How to Add Your Community to the List?
You want to contribute to the Awesome Ukrainian IT Communities List? That's great news!
Please, fork this repository and create a PR to the
main branch of this repository.
Please, follow simple rules before submitting a PR:
- Communities should originate from Ukraine or be related to Ukraine.
- Ukrainian language is welcome and well-understood inside a community.
- Community can be a Slack or Telegram group, Web forum, YouTube channel, basically everything where people can communicate with each other. Please, do not put links to read-only blogs or Telegram channels here.
- Community should be active.
- Check if a community isn't already in the list. It might be a duplicate. The rule of thumb here is to submit a community only if you run it.
- Use the following format:
[Name](link) - **Platform** - Description., where
Platformdescribes where your community is hosted e.g. Telegram, Slack, Facebook, Website, etc. Keep the length of the name + description under 280 characters
- Check if the link is working and pointing to the right location.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Choose the appropriate corresponding section.
- The list, after your addition, should be sorted alphabetically.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- If you use a text editor to fashion the pull request, make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing categorization, are welcome.
- Keep descriptions short, sweet and to the point.
Dead Link Policy
We check all links are valid with the awesome awesome_bot. If links die, we remove them - this saves time for the maintainers, and ensures awesome links. We'd be happy to accept PRs to re-add new links.
Thanks to all contributors, you're awesome and this list wouldn't be possible without you!